Interview with the Owner of Dallas Hood Cleaning

Today’s post is a special one because we’re interviewing Mike Anderson, the owner of Dallas Hood Cleaning, a Texas-based commercial restaurant hood cleaning company, to get the inside scoop on how to attract more customers to a restaurant without overspending on your marketing budget.

Below is the detail from the interview:

So you have established a restaurant business? Wish to attract more customers to your restaurant? The restaurant industry is one of the most competitive industries out there in the current scenario. As such, businesses involved in the restaurant industry have to constantly come up with innovative ideas to remain ahead in the competition. The ways to attract more customers to your restaurant on the cheap always serves to be a never-ending question.

A recent study revealed that around 70 percent of new restaurant setups tend to go out of business within the first 3-5 years of being in the industry. However, if you wish to make it to the remaining 30 percent of the restaurant setups that remain profitable even in the given competitive era, here are some tips to attract more customers to your business setup:

  • Make Use of Innovative Social Media Tricks: To begin with, you must know how to make use of different social media platforms effectively. The various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others can ensure the overall success of your restaurant business when utilized in the right manner. Try to be innovative in delivering social media posts with a primary focus on driving maximum customer engagement.
  • Offer Free Wi-Fi: Most of the restaurant owners fear that giving away free Wi-Fi services will only encourage the patrons to remain in the restaurant for longer without availing services significantly. However, a recent study revealed that around 62 percent of the diners tend to spend a longer time period in the restaurants offering free Wi-Fi. However, the surprising statistics reveal that around half of them tend to spend more with the allowance of utilizing free Wi-Fi services.
  • Offer Great Happy Hours: It turns out to be one of the most lucrative ways of attracting customers on the cheap. Happy hours are known to draw the attention of most kinds of customers –both the new as well as the existing ones. Moreover, it also ensures the spreading a word about your business to more such groups.
  • Special Restaurant Days & Weeks: A major key to bringing more new customers to your restaurant is to launch the concept of attractive restaurant days & weeks. Spread the word across the social media platforms for ensuring more crowds and enhanced profits.

For more information visit

Company Contact:

Jake Anderson
Dallas Hood Cleaning
3131 McKinney Ave
Ste 600, #701
Dallas, TX 75204
(214) 771-9151